Our partnership with Working Chance really helps meet our CSR objective to support our local community. Their focus on employability with people that find it difficult to access the labour market is a great fit for us. Really focusing on the front end is a fabulous idea and goodness me, you’re doing it well.Chen Wong Associate Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, EMEA Region - MUFG
Why partner with Working Chance?
Working with a number of household brands such as Virgin Trains, Pret A Manger and William Hill, we believe that business and social value are not mutually exclusive. That's why we’ve designed an exciting annual membership programme that offers organisations unique access to our valuable expertise, network and specialist support.
For more information, please complete the form below or email Emma Connolly (Head of Recruitment & Support) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you become a member, you’ll receive strategic advantages such as:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant providing a first class search and selection service to source you the right candidate.
- An inclusive Recruitment Consultant to help your HR team with their inclusion and diversity policies.
- Access to exclusive corporate forums and networking events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to involve your employees with unique volunteering experiences.
- Marketing association with the only award-winning, leading independent charity helping women with convictions and young women care leavers have a better life through employment.
- Ability to demonstrate to employees, key stakeholders and shareholders the effects of your membership with a bi-annual ‘Impact’ report.
To explore what level of membership is right for you, or simply discuss the benefits in more depth, please contact us below. We would love to hear from you.