Our partnership with Working Chance really helps meet our CSR objective to support our local community. Their focus on employability with people that find it difficult to access the labour market is a great fit for us. Really focusing on the front end is a fabulous idea and goodness me, you’re doing it well.Chen Wong Associate Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, EMEA Region - MUFG
Why partner with Working Chance?
Working with a number of household brands such as Virgin Trains, Pret A Manger and William Hill, we believe that business and social value are not mutually exclusive. That's why we’ve designed an exciting partnership programme that offers organisations unique access to our valuable expertise, network and specialist support.
For more information contact email@example.com.
When you become a partner, you’ll receive strategic advantages such as:
- Recruitment consultancy services providing first class search and selection service to source you the right candidate.
- Exclusive access to inclusion and diversity specialists who can support your HR team with their inclusion and diversity policies.
- Opportunities to involve your employees with unique volunteering experiences.
- Marketing association with the only award-winning and leading charity helping women with convictions and young women care leavers have a better life through employment.
- An innovative programme for engaging your employees and increasing your company's value in society.
To explore what level of partnership is right for you, or simply discuss the benefits in more depth, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.